Arsenal vs Cardiff City Live Streaming

As Arsenal and Cardiff City takes on each other in the 4th Matchday of Premier League, we bring to you Arsenal vs Cardiff City Live Streaming.

Arsenal vs Cardiff City Live Streaming


About DMCA: We don’t host this video on our site. We have just embedded it. For the take down,visit the site the video is being hosted upon.

Match Info:

Head 2 Head:

We have not seen a lot of head to head matches between these 2, but still we witnessed quite a bit. Arsenal and Cardiff City have been against each other 44 times! They have been playing against each other since 1921. The last match between these 2 was in 2014. So Arsenal and Cardiff will be playing after almost 4 years. Out of the 44 matches played, Arsenal won 20, Cardiff won 10 and we had a draw 14 times! Arsenal had more win throughout their history. Furthermore, in the last 5 matches between these teams, Arsenal won 4 and drew 1. In fact Arsenal has not been defeated by Cardiff since the last 13 head 2 head matches! Cardiff managed to get 5 draws in the last 13 match but never won a single match.

Furthermore, Arsenal has not been defeated by Cardiff since 1961! It has been 57 years since we saw Cardiff City defeat Arsenal!

Here is the Summary:

CARDIFF WINS DRAWS ARSENAL WINS
League 8 11 13
FA Cup 2 3 5
League Cup 0 0 2
Total 10 14 20

Team Forms:

Arsenal may not be having the best start of Premier League but we can not even blame them. It’s just Arsenal luck that they were played against Manchester City and Chelsea in the starting games of Premier League. It was not surprising that Arsenal lost. However Arsenal managed to put a fight against Chelsea before falling at 3-2. Arsenal won their last match against West Ham by 3-1. Arsenal won 3 out of the last 5 matches they played. They won against West Ham by 3-1, Lazio by 2-0 and against Chelsea in the International Champions Cup. Arsenal secured a victory in penalties. Arsenal lost 2 against Chelsea by 3-2 and Manchester City by 2-0.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan has been in great form and he scored 1 goal and 1 assist from chelsea already. Alex Iwobi also managed to do the same but in 2 matches compared to 3 of Henrikh’s!

Cardiff City looks even worse. They have not even won once in their last 5 matches they played. They lost 3 and drew 2 matches. Cardiff City has not won a single match in the Premier League too. Furthermore, Cardiff City has not even scored once in Premier League! Cardiff City is out of form and they need to change their tactics or something. Cardiff City needs to net goals if they plan on winning or having a draw against Chelsea.

Guide:

W= Won

L=Lost

T=Tied

Arsenal: WLLWW

Cardiff City: LDDLL

What to Expect?

Arsenal is a way stronger team than Cardiff City. Arsenal has had good performances this year despite loosing two of the three matches they played. At least they had players scoring goals unlike Cardiff City. Cardiff City is weak and out of form. Arsenal may be out of form but they are still playing more efficiently than Cardiff City. Cardiff City’s manager needs to do something about their tactics so that Cardiff City gets more efficient in their game.

Nonetheless, Arsenal is a better overall team. Arsenal did not lose against Cardiff City for 57 years. Even in their last 5 matches, Arsenal won 4 and had 1 draw. Arsenal has even better win probability. Arsenal has 60% win probability while Cardiff City has only 17%. Chances of draw are 23% only. Therefore, our prediction will be in favour of Arsenal. Our prediction will be 2-0 in favour of Arsenal.

Arsenal vs Cardiff City Live Streaming – List of Broadcasters

COUNTRY TV Channels
United Kingdom  SkySports & BTSports
United States NBC
Canada  SportsNet & TSN
Australia  OPTUS
New Zealand SkyNZ(Likely)
Germany  Perform Group
France  Altice
Sweden  ViasatViaplay
Finland  ViasatViaplay
Denmark  ViasatViaplay
Norway  TV2
Spain  Moviestar
Middle East (Arab Countries) beIN SportsArabia
Caribbeans  Flow Sports
India STAR Sports
Italy  FoxSportsItalia
African Countries  SuperSports
South Africa SuperSports
Netherlands  FoxSports (netherlands)
Russia NTV Plus
South Korea  SBS Sports
Switzerland  Altice
Brazil  ESPN Brazil
Latin America Countries DirectTv
Mexico Sky Mexico
Central America Sky Mexico
Czech Republic DigiSport
Poland  NC+
Portugal  Benfica TV
Philippines beIN Sports
Pakistan StarSports
Philippines beIn Sports & ABC-CBN
Singapore Singtel
Ireland Setanta Sports
Greece OTE TV
Ukraine TRK Football
Other European Countries Local channels (check listings)

Arsenal vs Cardiff City Live Streaming will be available on top.

———————–

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *