Atletico vs Valencia Prediction and Betting Tips

As La Liga proceeds to Atletico Madrid vs Valencia, we bring to you Atletico vs Valencia Prediction and Betting Tips…..

Atletico vs Valencia Prediction and Betting Tips:

Stadium: Mestalla

The La Liga opening weekend saves the best match for the last. We get to see Atletico Madrid take on Valencia! Both teams are equally strong so we can expect a tough match here. Atletico Madrid have made some changes in their squads and the last year’s runner up is being considered a top contender for League matches. We have seen exciting transfers from Atletico making the team all the more stronger. Furthermore, Atletico has displayed itself by defeating Real Madrid 4-2!

However Valencia is no less either. Diego Simeone’s men will not be going easy on Atletico. Valencia has been hard working too. They won13 of their 19 home league games last season and have high hopes and a feeling of optimism for this League too.

If Atletico wins this match too then we shall have no doubts remaining over the team strength. Atletico will be recognized as a force to be reckon with. Howbeit now we shall break down the match.

Atletico Madrid’s Form:

Atletico were 2nd in La Liga last year. They won the Europa League by defeating Arsenal in the semi finals and OM in the finals! Signings like Thomas Lemar have been heavy contributors to the team strength. The manager, Diego Simione is a world-class manager as well who has the skills to turn the match around even in dire situations. hey have exceptional players like Antione Griezman(The World Cup Winner), Saul, Diego Simione, Koke and many others. They also have great substitutes and their goalkeeper Jan O Black is also a great goalkeeper. Their players can be exceptional. Atletico proved themselves against Real Madrid already when they emerged victorious by 4-2. The match time was extremely tough for both sides. However Atletico were dominant in the extra time and emerged victorious by 4-2.

Atletico is a great team which is in form. They can be extremely dangerous and needs to be looked out for.

Valencia’s Form:

Valencia in my opinion are an underrated side. They finished 4th in La Liga last season which is a great achievement. They were a great side and they have also made some great signings. Their  defense is also as consistent as Atletico believe me or not. But they did suffer some losses. They lost some of their key players which can cost them a lot.Valencia have had a disastrous start to 2018, as the club have been going from one bad result of the other. If the scores at the end of 90 minutes alone are taken into account, Valencia have lost four consecutive matches in all competitions. The club’s third spot is coming into big pressure with Real Madrid now just two points behind, while also having a game in hand. In fact, the likes of Villarreal are also emerging as potential threats for Valencia. Simone Zaza is the top scorer at Valencia with 10 league goals.

[socialpoll id=”2516363″]

Conclusion:

Atletico vs Valencia Prediction will go in favour of Atletico. Atletico is a better team. These 2 teams are quite close in strength too. I mean look at the win probability. 40% chance of Atletico winning, 30% chance of Valencia winning and 30% chance of a draw. Odds are tough but i guess Atletico will win the match by 2-1. Both teams have their own argument to present over who would win. But in the end, Atletico has a higher range in creativity which might help them gain a small victory. Furthermore, the history supports Atletico. Out of the last 5 matches between these teams, Atletico won 4 while 1 of them was a draw. So Valencia has not won in the last 5 matches against Atletico Madrid. Therefore, my Atletico vs Valencia Prediction will go 2-1 in favour of Atletico Madrid. 

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *