Barcelona vs Girona Live Streaming

As Barcelona takes on Girona in the last fixture of the 5th Matchday of La Liga 2018/19, we bring to you Barcelona vs Girona Live Streaming.

Barcelona vs Girona Live Streaming:

Match Over

 

Barcelona will be taking on Girona in the last match of the 5th Matchday. Barcelona ranks 1st in La Liga rankings while Girona is 6th right now. Girona won 2 matches, lost 1 and drew 1 and gained the 5th spot above teams like Atletico Madrid. They have been performing quite well and their only defeat came at the hands of Real Madrid.

Barcelona is the most in form team right now. They are undefeated in La Liga and retains the top spot. They are by far the strongest team in La Liga. Real Madrid, their archrivals, have lost their star player and have considerately weakened leaving Barcelona quite unrivaled. Barcelona has great players such as Messi and Suarez making their squad all the more formidable.

Barcelona will have an easy win in this match. Their squad is in form and their win probability states it all. Barcelona has a win probability of 89%! Chances of draw are 8% and chances of Girona are 3%. Almost non-existent.

Head 2 Head:

We have already witnesses these 2 teams up against each other twice. Their first match was in 2017 and the second in 2018. Both of these matches were won by Barcelona. Girona has never defeated Barcelona. In fact Barcelona were dominant in all the matches they faced. Barcelona won by 3-0 in their first match and by 6-1 in their second! We can clearly witness which side is better.

Here is the Summary:

GIRONA WINS DRAWS BARCELONA WINS
League 0 0 2
Total 0 0 2

Team Forms:

Girona is in extremely well form. They drew against Real Valladolid and lost to Real Madrid. However after these matches, Girona defeated Villarreal and Celta Vigo. In the start of August, they defeated the Spurs by 4-1! Out of the last 5 matches, they won 3, lost 1 and drew 1. Cristhian Stuani has been performing well for Girona and scored 3 goals.

Barcelona is no less either. They haven’t been defeated in La Liga yet and they won their match in UEFA Champions League as well. They won all of their last 5 matches! They have had dominating victories, especially against Huesca by 8-2! Barcelona can not be underestimated. They are the top team and based on their results, we can say they are in top form. Their star player is in form. Messi has scored 4 goals and had 2 assists. Luiz Suarez has been performing well too. He scored 3 goals and 3 assists. Dembele has scored 3 goals as well. Barcelona is in top form and will prove to be dangerous for Girona.

Guide:

W= Won

L=Lost

T=Tied

Barcelona: WWWWW (Most Recent First)

Girona: WWLDW

Barcelona vs Girona Live Streaming-List of Broadcasters

COUNTRY TV Channels
Spain TelefonicaGOL TV, beIN La Liga
USA beIN Sports
Canada  beINSports , DAZN
Caribbean Sports Max,ESPN
South America ESPN Latin America , DirectTV
Middle-East countries  beINSports
United Kingdom  Eleven Sports
Ireland Eleven Sports
Australia beIN Sports Australia
New Zealand & Pacific Countries beIN Sports
Brazil   ESPN Brazil, FoxSports
Mexico  Direct TV, ESPN Latin
Puerto Rico beIN Sports
Middle-east & North Africa beIN Sports 
South Africa & Sub-Sahara Africa  Super Sport 
Brunei & Malaysiya, Indonesia beIN Sports
Singapore & Philippines beIN Sports, ABC-CBN
Chine & Macau PPTV 
India & Sub-Continent countries Son Six,Son Kix, Geo Super
Scandaniva Viasat Sport 
Thailand beIN Sports
Philippines beIN Sports
Singapore beIN Sports
Vietnam K+
South Korea SPOTV
Macau PPTV
Germany DAZN 
France  beINSports
Italy  FoxSports Italia
Austria DAZN 
Belgium Eleven Sports, TeleNet
Czech Republic DigiTV
Portugal  SportTV
Russian NTV Plus
Ukraine Football1
Turkey beIN Sports
Poland Eleven Sports
Romania & Slovakia DigiSport 
Eastern European Countries Sport Klub 
Switzerland DAZN
Netherlands ZiggoSports
South Korea KBS N Sports & SkySports
Japan WOWOW
Ex-Soviet Countries Setanta Sports
Indonesia Orange TV
Chine & Taiwan PPTV, Guangdong Sports
Some Eastern European NTV Plus
Some Baltic Countries Setanta Sports
Israel One 

————————-

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *