Barcelona vs Valladolid Prediction and Betting Tips

As Barcelona takes on Valladolid in La Liga matchday 2, we bring to you Barcelona vs Valladolid Prediction and Betting Tips.

The Match Begins in:

[wpdevart_countdown text_for_day=”Days” text_for_hour=”Hours” text_for_minut=”Minutes” text_for_second=”Seconds” countdown_end_type=”time” end_date=”25-08-2018 23:59″ start_time=”1535221106″ end_time=”0,,54″ action_end_time=”hide” content_position=”center” top_ditance=”10″ bottom_distance=”10″ ][/wpdevart_countdown]

Barcelona vs Valladolid Prediction and Betting Tips:

FC Barcelona is looking forward to destory Valladolid this time. Leo scored 2 goals in the opening match of the season and now all eyes will be on the argentina star. Ernesto Valverde’s troops will be determined to defend the championship again. It is obvious that they will be focusing on attack in this game.

La Pucela did well to hold Girona to a goalless draw in their opener, but they will have a much bigger fish to fry against the title holders. Philippe Coutinho is likely to be called in for the starting XI for Barcelona this time.

Barcelona ranks 2nd in the Points table while Valladolid ranks 10th. Barcelona won the only match it played and it ended up as a 3-0 against Alaves. Valladolid drew the only match it had against Girona!

The 2 teams will be meeting after a period of almost 4 years. Last time these teams met was in march 2014 and that ended up as a victory for Valladolid by 1-0! However as things are, we will not see that again. Barcelona will win this match. It seems hard that Valladolid may even place pressure on Barcelona.

Barcelona’s Form:

Barcelona have a rich style and good players. In short a complete team. They bought great players such as Malcom, Arthur and Lenglet who have been shining. Players like Coutinho and Dembele can be exeptional subsitutes. Barcelona defeated Valladolid 4 out of the last 5 times they have been in the match. Barcelona is a great team. Their star players Messi, Suarez and Pique have been in form. Leo also scored 2 goals in the 1st match. Valladolid is a weaker team and Barcelona is on fire.

The part about Barcelona which makes it exceptionally fierce is that its star player Messi will be fierce. Barcelona captain has made it clear that he will win this La Liga. He has to make sure that the humiliation he faced as part of Argentina. His determination would not be shattered that easily and we will see Lionel Messi on fire. Messi would have to be kept an eye upon throughout the Series.

Barcelona won 3 out of the last 5 matches it played. This means that they are in form. They won the Joan Gamper Trophy and Spanish Supercopa.

Valladolid’s Form:

Valladolid is not that big of a name. They recently were promoted to La Liga and might be holding some surprises for us. Their past record is great too. They won 3 out of the last 5 matches they played. The rest of the 2 were draw. Valladolid were promoted after winning the promotion playoffs. Valladolid have defeated Barcelona in the last match they played by 1-0. They have a good record in La Liga as they managed to draw against a team which finished top 10 in La Liga last year. Valladolid may be holding many surprises for us. However the maximum they will be capable of is putting a fight to Barcelona. Their team can not hold a candle to Barcelona. If they are lucky or become exceptional then the most they can do is a draw.

[socialpoll id=”2516459″]

Conclusion: 

Barcelona vs Valladolid Prediction will be in favour of Barcelona. Barcelona is a great team. Perhaps the best at La Liga. The win probability of Barcelona are 82%. The win probability of Valladolid is 5% while probability of a draw is 13%. This obviously means that Barcelona will win. However I believe that Barcelona will put up a 3-0 win or the best Valladolid may do is a 3-1. Nothing more than that. The final Barcelona vs Valladolid Prediction will be in favour of Barca to win by 3-1.

Barcelona vs Valladolid Live Streaming will be available of Footbaliv.com.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *