Bayern Munich vs Mainz Live Streaming

As Bayern Munich takes on Mainz in the 9th Matchday of Bundesliga 2018/19, we bring to you Bayern Munich vs Mainz Live Streaming.

Bayern Munich vs Mainz Live Streaming:

 

Bayern Munich have not been performing that well throughout the Bundesliga this year. They are going 4th in the standings winning only 5 out of the 8 matches they played. Bayern lost 2 and drew 1 match. However they are still in a better state than Mainz which ranks 12th winning 2 out of the 8 matches they played. They lost 3 and drew 3 matches. Bayern Munich is the current favourite to win this match. Bayern has a win probability of 78%. Chances of draw are 15% and chances of Mainz winning is 7%.

Bayern Munich vs Mainz Live Streaming-List of Broadcasters

America

Country Language Broadcasters
Brazil Portuguese Fox Sports
Canada English Sportsnet
Caribbean English Fox Sports
Cuba Spanish Tele Rebelde
Latin America Spanish Fox Sports
Puerto Rico
United States
English &
Spanish
Fox Sports, Univision Deportes

APAC

Country Language Broadcasters
Afghanistan Afghan Lemar TV
Asia-Pacific English Fox Sports Asia
Australia English beIN Sports
Central Asia Russian Setanta Sports
China Chinese, English PPTV, Star Sports
Hong Kong Cantonese, English Fox Sports Asia
Indian Subcontinent English Star Sports
Japan Japanese NHK, DAZN
New Zealand English TVNZ
South Korea English, Korean Star Sports, JTBC3 Fox Sports
Taiwan Chinese, English Fox Sports Asia
Tajikistan Tajik Varzish TV, Football TV
Vietnam English, Vietnamese Fox SportsAsia, SCTV, VTVcab

Europe

Country Language Broadcasters
Albania Albanian Eurosport 2
Andorra Spanish Movistar
Armenia Armenian Setanta Sports
Austria German Sky Deutschland, Eurosport
Azerbaijan Azeri Idman TV, Setanta Sports
Belarus Belarusian Setanta Sports
Belgium Dutch, French Eleven Sports
Bosnia and Herzegovina Bosnian, English Eurosport 2
Bulgaria Bulgarian Eurosport 2
Croatia Croatia Eurosport 2
Cyprus Greek PrimeTel
Czech Republic Czech Digi Sport
Denmark Danish Viasat Sport
Estonia Estonian Eurosport 2
Finland Finnish Viasat Sport
France French beIN Sports
Georgia Georgian Setanta Sports
Greece Greek Cosmote Sport
Hungary Hungarian Sport1
Iceland Icelandic Stöð 2 Sport
Ireland English BT Sport
Italy Italian Sky Sport
Kosovo Albanian Kujtesa
Latvia Latvian Eurosport 2
Liechtenstein German Sky Deutschland, Eurosport
Lithuania Lithuanian Eurosport 2
Luxembourg German, French Sky Deutschland, Eleven Sports
Macedonia Macedonian Eurosport 2
Malta Maltese Total Sports Network
Moldova Moldovan Setanta Sports
Montenegro Montenegrin Eurosport 2
Netherlands Dutch FOX Sports
Norway Norwegian Viasat Sport
Poland Polish Eleven Sports, NC
Portugal Portuguese Sport TV
Romania Romanian Digi Sport, Telekom Sport
Russia Russian Match TV
San Marino Italian Sky Sport
Slovakia Czech, Slovak Dajto, Digi Sport
Slovenia Slovenian Eurosport 2
Serbia Serbian Eurosport 2
Spain Spanish Movistar
Sweden Swedish Viasat Sport
Switzerland German Sky Deutschland, Eurosport
Turkey Turkish Laola1
Ukraine Ukrainian MEGOGO
United Kingdom English BT Sport

MENA

Country Language Broadcasters
Israel Hebrew Sport1
Middle East and North Africa Arabic beIN Sports Arabia

Sub-Saharan Africa

Country Language Broadcasters
Sub-Saharan Africa English StarTime Sports

————————-

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *