Bayern vs Hoffeinheim Prediction and Betting Tips

As Bundesliga kicks off with its initial match between Bayern and Hoffeinheim, we bring to you Bayern vs Hoffeinheim Prediction and Betting Tips.

Bayern vs Hoffeinheim Prediction and Betting Tips:

Betting Sites Bet365 Unibet bwin betfair williamhill NetBet Ladbrokes
New Customer Offer BetCredits $ 50 $ 200 $ 100 $ 100 $ 50 $ 20
Bayern Munich 1/4 11/50 22/100 N/A 1/5 23/100 1/4
Draw 11/2 11/2 21/4 N/A 11/2 27/5 5/1
Hoffenheim 10/1 23/2 19/2 N/A 8/1 43/4 11/1

All eyes will be set on Bayern vs Hoffeinheim as they face off each other in the opening match of Bundesliga. The might Bavarians will be looking forward to defend their championship. We are also yet to see whether or not, the new coach of Bayern, Niko Kovac, can mark his debut at Bayern with a win. We are yet to see his performance with Bayern. Bayern is a formidable team even though the recent performance against Assel was quite disappointing. They did win but not by the lead we expected them to.

However with Niko Kovac will be commanding the best possible team in Bundesliga, a home win should be guaranteed. However Hoffeinheim has also been showing some great form recently. So without further ado let’s break down this match.

Bayern’s Form:

Bayern is the best team in Bundesliga. They have won the most Championships in Bundesliga. We are unaware of how their new manager might be handling the team but they have the best squad available. Lets take the Last Bundesliga for example. Bayern placed 1st and they won 27 matches! They lost only 4 and drew 3 matches. This record is outstanding. Furthermore, their average goals per match is even more mesmerizing. They had an average of 2.71 goals per matches! Furthermore, out of their last 5 matches, Bayern won 4 and lost only 1. Although the match against Assel did not have the dominance we expected, Bayern did win against Hamburg by 4-1 and Frankfurt by 5-0. They even defeated Manchester United by 1-0 this month. Bayern suffered a defeat against Manchester City. Nonetheless, they managed to give out a tough competition of 3-2 against City.

Bayern has Robert Lewandowski, the top scorer of the team, who will be devastating in this match and throughout the League. Furthermore, their keeper is equally formidable. Manuel Neuer of Bayern is one good goalie to have!

Hoffenheim’s Form:

Hoffenheim is a great team as well. They may not be as strong as Bayern, but they are strong. Hoffenheim or Hoffe has won Bundesliga once. Furthermore, they placed 3rd Last season. It’s record is not half bad. It had 15 wins, 10 draws and 9 losses. It may not even hold a candle to Bayern, but it still is a good record. Even their last 5 matches have been saying a lot about Hoffe’s strength. Out of the last 5 matches, Hoffe won 4 and lost 1. Hoffe defeated Kaiserslautern by 6-1! Furthermore,  Heerenveen was defeated by 8-2 and Dortmund by 3-1.  Hannover 96 was defeated by 3-1 too. These are some outstanding victories. Nonetheless, Hoffe still lost to  VfB Stuttgart by 2-0.

However it may be said Hoffe is in form. They might even pose a threat so Bayern will have to be on guard. Despite all this, I don’t believe they will be stopping Bayern from being dominant at  Allianz Arena.

[socialpoll id=”2516854″]

Conclusion:

Each time these 2 teams have taken on each other, we witnessed a tough competition. Out of their last 5 head to head matches, Bayern won 2, Hoffenheim won 2 and they drew 1 match. Hoffe has not won a single match against Bayern this year but they won 2 out of the 2 matches played in 2017. The last match between these 2 ended up as a 5-2 victory for Bayern. Nonetheless, the win probability favours Bayern heavily. Bayern’s chance of winning stands at a staggering 77% while Hoffenheim’s chance of winning drops as low as 8%. Chances of draw are 15%.

Therefore, judging on all facts, my Bayern vs Hoffeinheim Prediction will favour Baayern. We all know how much of a better team they are and they are at their home ground as well. Therefore, my Bayern vs Hoffeinheim Prediction of score will be 3-1 in favour of Bayern Munich.

 

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *