Manchester City vs Newcastle Live Streaming

As Manchester City and Newcastle takes on each other in Premier League Matchday 4, we bring to you Manchester City vs Newcastle Live Streaming.

Manchester City vs Newcastle Live Streaming:

You are Late…..

Manchester City won 2-1

Match Info:

Head 2 Head:

Manchester City and Newcastle have already been in 177 head to head games. They have been playing against each other 1893! Out of those 177 games, Newcastle won 71! On the other hand Manchester City won only 67 matches! It may be strange for us now but Newcastle has won more matches than Manchester City won against them. The matches turned out to be a draw 39 times. So these teams will be going against each other 178th time. Manchester City may have lost more matches, they still are the better team. City won 4 out of their last 5 head to head meetings! Furthermore, these were no small victories either. They won by 5-0 and 6-1!

Here is a Summary:

NEWCASTLE WINS DRAWS MAN CITY WINS
League 64 36 62
League Cup 1 1 3
FA Cup 6 2 2
Total 71 39 67

Team Forms:

Manchester United are a great team. Their recent match against Wolves was quite disappointing. It should not have turned out as a draw, based on how strong Manchester City is. Nonetheless, Manchester City won 4 out of their last 5 matches and a lot of these were dominating victories. They even defeated Bayern Munich recently. However 1 out of these matches turned out as a draw.

On the other hand, Newcastle doesn’t seem in form. They have not won a single match in their last 5 matches and in Premier League as well. It is also true that Newcastle’s matches in Premier League have been against extremely strong teams. They faced up Spurs and Chelsea. They had one match in Premier League against a relatively weaker team, Cardiff City, and it turned out to be a draw at 0-0. Newcastle didn’t win against other smaller teams also. Newcastle are quite out of form.

Guide:

W= Won

L=Lost

T=Tied

Manchester City: DWWWW

Newcastle: LLDLL

What to Expect?

Newcastle are not just out of form. They are out of their league as well. Manchester City is the best team in Premier League. Newcastle may have more wins, but those were old times. It’s Manchester City’s time and they are dominant over most of the teams. The win probability of Manchester City is 87%! Chances of draw are 10% and Newcastle’s win probability drops as low as 3%! Newcastle hasn’t secured a victory in their last 5 meetings and furthermore, they are the guests this time. They are not regarded as good travelers and they will be in trouble this time. The defending champions will be dominant throughout the match and we predict a 3-0 victory for Manchester City.

More Details available at Manchester City vs Newcastle Prediction and Betting Tips.

Manchester City vs Newcastle Live Streaming-List of Broadcasters

COUNTRY TV Channels
United Kingdom  SkySports & BTSports
United States NBC
Canada  SportsNet & TSN
Australia  OPTUS
New Zealand SkyNZ(Likely)
Germany  Perform Group
France  Altice
Sweden  ViasatViaplay
Finland  ViasatViaplay
Denmark  ViasatViaplay
Norway  TV2
Spain  Moviestar
Middle East (Arab Countries) beIN SportsArabia
Caribbeans  Flow Sports
India STAR Sports
Italy  FoxSportsItalia
African Countries  SuperSports
South Africa SuperSports
Netherlands  FoxSports (netherlands)
Russia NTV Plus
South Korea  SBS Sports
Switzerland  Altice
Brazil  ESPN Brazil
Latin America Countries DirectTv
Mexico Sky Mexico
Central America Sky Mexico
Czech Republic DigiSport
Poland  NC+
Portugal  Benfica TV
Philippines beIN Sports
Pakistan StarSports
Philippines beIn Sports & ABC-CBN
Singapore Singtel
Ireland Setanta Sports
Greece OTE TV
Ukraine TRK Football
Other European Countries Local channels (check listings)

Manchester City vs Newcastle Live Streaming will be available on top.

———————–

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *