Milan vs Roma Prediction and Betting Tips

As Milan and Roma takes on each other in the Serie A Matchday 3, we bring to you Milan vs Roma Prediction and Betting Tips.

Milan vs Roma Prediction and Betting Tips:

 

Betting Sites

Bet365 UNIBET bwin betfair williamhill NetBet Ladbrokes
New Customer Offer BetCredits $ 50 $ 200 $ 100 $ 100 $ 50 $ 20
AC Milan 11/8 29/20 27/20 N/A 13/10 7/5 137/100
Draw 5/2 23/10 12/5 N/A 9/4 47/20 12/5
AS Roma 9/5 19/10 37/20 N/A 9/5 19/10 187/100

After Milan and Roma will be up against each other in the opening match of Matchday 3. After Milan’s first match was cancelled, they played their first match in the 2nd week against Napoli. Napoli emerged victorious by 3-2. On the other hand, Roma won their first match against Torino by 1-0 and drew their 2nd match at 2-2.

Milan has brought in some players such as Higuaín, Calhanoglu, Silva and Rodriguez who will prove out to be extremely dangerous. Higuain will be looking forward to secure a place in Milan after being the casualty of Ronaldo entering Juventus.

Roma had some unfortunate departures this season. Their goalkeeper Alisson who went to Liverpool, together with Nainggolan who went to Inter. They also bought in some players including Nzonzi and many others. Roma’s biggest threat will be Edin Dzeko while Milan will be using Higuain to gain benifits. Milan will look forward to a change in tactics as they failed against Napoli.

Roma is obviously a stronger team. Lets go back to the previous Serie A. Roma was 3rd and out of their 38 matches, they won 23, lost 7 and drew 8. Milan was way behind on 6th and out of their 38 matches, they won only 18 and lost 10 and drew 10 matches. Roma is obviously strong. However Roma has had some departures this season and are not in their top form either. On the other hand, Milan has had some good signings.

Roma’s Form:

Roma, as expected, is quite on top. Their position on the League is at 5th with 1 draw and 1 win. Roma has been up against strong teams and this was to be expected. The results of these matches have already been mentioned. Roma has been going on on average of 2 goals per match. Furthermore, out of their last 5 matches, Roma won 2, lost 2 and drew 1. Two of these matches were played in June. Furthermore, most of the matches were against teams such as the Spurs, Barcelona and Madrid. So it is quite the good performance from Roma as it gave them a tough time.

Nonetheless, Roma is in form and pretty dangerous. Milan needs to be careful in this match or they might suffer defeat.

Milan’s Form:

Milan is not that in form. Their team has 1 match this Season. Their Friendly matches and International Cup matches have not led them to be out of form completely. Nonetheless, their last 5 matches were disastrous. Their last 5 matches goes as LLWLL. Their matches were against extremely big names such as Manchester United, Spurs, Real Madrid and Barcelona. They won only against Barca. This proves that they are also a good team. They also managed to put up a strong fight against Manchester United and the Spurs.

[socialpoll id=”2517657″]

Conclusion:

In conclusion of the information mentioned above, I believe Milan vs Roma Prediction will go to Milan. Lets take the last 5 head to head matches into consideration. Roma won 4 out of them! However, the only match played this year was in favour of Milan. The win probability has been in favour of Milan too. Milan has a win probability of 39% while Roma has a 32% win probability. Chances of draw are 29%.

Therefore, my Milan vs Roma Prediction will be Milan winning by 3-2.

 

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *