Monchengladbach vs Bayer Prediction and Betting Tips

As Bundesliga Matchday 1 proceeds to its fixture between Monchengladbach vs Bayer, we bring to you Monchengladbach vs Bayer Prediction and Betting Tips.

Monchengladbach vs Bayer Prediction and Betting Tips:

Betting Sites

Bet365 UNIBET bwin betfair williamhill NetBet Ladbrokes
New Customer Offer BetCredits $ 50 $ 200 $ 100 $ 100 $ 50 $ 20
Borussia Monchengladbach 9/5 37/20 9/5 N/A 17/10 9/5 9/5
Draw 12/5 49/20 5/2 N/A 5/2 5/2 5/2
Bayer Leverkusen 7/5 7/5 27/20 N/A 5/4 145/100 137/100

Monchengladbach has been pretty intense lately. Winning a 11-1 victory against BSC Hastedt was uncalled for. No one could have expected such a massacre from Borussia. Brazilian forward Raffael (pictured), Belgian winger Thorgan Hazard, and new striker Alassane Plea scored hatricks in the match! It was a perfect warm-up match for this match and league for Monchengladbach. Monchengladbach will be the hosts this time around and Dieter Hecking, the probable coach, will not have to remind Monchengladbach of their 5-1 defeat last time Bayer visited them! 

Bayer was 5th last year winning 15 out of 34 games, drawing 10 and losing 9 games. Not an exceptional performance but good. Borussia was nearly there too. Out of 34 games, they won 14, lost 13 and drew 8 matches. They fell short by 8 points. They are equally strong teams if compared.

Monchengladbach’s Form:

Monchengladbach is nothing short of a beast. Lets take their last 5 matches into account. Out of their last 5 matches, Monchengladbach won 2 and lost 3. But their victories compensate for their defeats. They defeated Southampton by 3-0 and this is not even the best part. The most staggering dominance was against Hastedt. They won by 11-1! 3 players scored a hatrick and all of those 3 will be playing in the upcoming match as well. Hazard, Plea and Raffael can be dangerous. Monchengladbach have proven to be in form in the upcoming match. Their team is more fierce than the last time.

Monchengladbach needs to be taken seriously or else Bayer may suffer.

Bayer’s Form:

Bayer is a great team as well. They were 5th in last Bundesliga! Although by a short margin, they were above Monchengladbach! Bayer has not been in great form recently. Even against a 5th division team, they gained a 1-0 lead only because of a penalty. On the other hand we have Monchengladbach winning by 11-1. Obviously Bayer is not in a good form. Lets take their last 5 matches. They won 3, drew 1 and lost 1. A good record but if you take a closer look in, you will realize that Monchengladbach is in form. Bayer did defeat Monchengladbach the last time they were hosts by 5-1. However this makes no difference. Monchengladbach has the home advantage too.

Die Werkself have been boosted, though, by Leon Bailey’s decision to sign a new contract with the club, and the Jamaican winger should return this week after a cold leading him to miss the cup game. Lukas, the goalie, has also returned after missing a few matches due to the jaw problem.

[socialpoll id=”2516926″]

Conclusion:

Monchengladbach vs Bayer Prediction will go in favour of . Both these teams are strong. Out of their last 5 matches, Bayer won 3 and Monchengladbach won 2. Bayer won the 3 last matches played against these 2 teams. However Monchengladbach is, on average, a strong team in their own home ground. Furthermore, they are on fire. It will be hard to stop Monchengladbach this time. Therefore, my Monchengladbach vs Bayer Prediction will be in favour of Borussia. Moreover, the win probability favours Bayer. Monchengladbach has a win chance of 34% while Bayer’s win chance is 39%. Chances of draw are 27%. Nonetheless, I’d say this will be won by Monchengladbach.

Monchengladbach vs Bayer will be tough. Goals will be scored by both teams. However I believe Monchengladbach will win by only 1 goal. The score can be 2-1 or 3-1 but still it would be Monchengladbach. I personally believe that the score would be 2-1.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *