Real Madrid vs Espanyol Live Streaming

  1. As Real Madrid takes on Espanyol in the 5th Matchday of La Liga 2018/19, we bring to you Real Madrid vs Espanyol Live Streaming.

Real Madrid vs Espanyol Live Streaming:

About DCMA: We aren’t hosting the Match on our Site. The best line of action in these cases is to contact the domain that is hosting the content.

Real Madrid is one of the most controversial team right now. They lost their star player and has considerately weakened. They haven’t found a replacement for Ronaldo and they continue to suffer in his absence. Real Madrid is still second in the La Liga rankings. Real Madrid may have weakened but they are still a top team in La Liga.

Espanyol is no less of a team. They rank 4th in La Liga rankings with 2 victories, 1 draw and 1 defeat. Espanyol has performed well and each of their players seems to be in form. Despite how evenly matches these teams may seem, Real Madrid is still the better team. Their squads include players like Bale and thus, makes it formidable. The win probability supports Real Madrid with a win probability of 80%. Win probability of Espanyol is only 7% and chances of draw are 13%.

Head 2 Head:

We have already seen them go head to head 52 times. Out of these 52 matches, Real Madrid won 36 games! That comprises of more than half of the matches. Espanyol won only 9 and we had 7 draws. Real Madrid has won most of the games played between these teams. Real Madrid is the better team in this match. However, Espanyol won the last match they played against Real Madrid. Nonetheless, in the last 5 head to head matches, Real Madrid won 4 of the matches and by good or excellent margins to add to it.

Here is the Summary:

ESPANYOL WINS DRAWS REAL MADRID WINS
League 8 6 34
Cup 1 1 2
Total 9 7 36

Team Forms:

Real Madrid is also undefeated as of yet. They won 3 matches and drew 1. Real Madrid defeated Getafe, Girona and Leganes. They were unable to defeat Athletic Bilbao and the match ended up as a 1-1 draw. Roma also lost to Real Madrid in UEFA Champions League. Real madrid is showing results despite losing their main player. Benzema has been performing well for Real Madrid. He scored 4 goals already. Another great performance is from Gareth Bale who scored 3 goals and had 2 assists.

Espanyol isn’t in bad form either. They won 3 out of the last 5 matches they played, lost 1 and drew 1 match. They defeated Borussia Monchengladbach by 3-1, Valencia by 2-0 and Levante by 1-0. They had a draw against Celta Vigo and lost to Alaves by 2-1. Not major victories, but their form is proven. Not a lot of players from Espanyol have been performing recently. Only 1 player had 1 assist and the players didn’t have more than 1 goal.

Guide:

W= Won

L=Lost

T=Tied

Real Madrid: WDWWW (Most Recent First).

Espanyol: WLWDW.

Real Madrid vs Espanyol Live Streaming-List of Broadcasters

COUNTRY TV Channels
Spain TelefonicaGOL TV, beIN La Liga
USA beIN Sports
Canada  beINSports , DAZN
Caribbean Sports Max,ESPN
South America ESPN Latin America , DirectTV
Middle-East countries  beINSports
United Kingdom  Eleven Sports
Ireland Eleven Sports
Australia beIN Sports Australia
New Zealand & Pacific Countries beIN Sports
Brazil   ESPN Brazil, FoxSports
Mexico  Direct TV, ESPN Latin
Puerto Rico beIN Sports
Middle-east & North Africa beIN Sports 
South Africa & Sub-Sahara Africa  Super Sport 
Brunei & Malaysiya, Indonesia beIN Sports
Singapore & Philippines beIN Sports, ABC-CBN
Chine & Macau PPTV 
India & Sub-Continent countries Son Six,Son Kix, Geo Super
Scandaniva Viasat Sport 
Thailand beIN Sports
Philippines beIN Sports
Singapore beIN Sports
Vietnam K+
South Korea SPOTV
Macau PPTV
Germany DAZN 
France  beINSports
Italy  FoxSports Italia
Austria DAZN 
Belgium Eleven Sports, TeleNet
Czech Republic DigiTV
Portugal  SportTV
Russian NTV Plus
Ukraine Football1
Turkey beIN Sports
Poland Eleven Sports
Romania & Slovakia DigiSport 
Eastern European Countries Sport Klub 
Switzerland DAZN
Netherlands ZiggoSports
South Korea KBS N Sports & SkySports
Japan WOWOW
Ex-Soviet Countries Setanta Sports
Indonesia Orange TV
Chine & Taiwan PPTV, Guangdong Sports
Some Eastern European NTV Plus
Some Baltic Countries Setanta Sports
Israel One 

————————-

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *