Real Madrid vs Girona Live Streaming

As Real Madrid take on Girona,we bring to you Real Madrid vs Girona Live Streaming/Girona vs Real Madrid Live Streaming-Laliga Live Streaming.

Real Madrid vs Girona Live Streaming

Match Over: Real Madrid won 4-1

Match Info

Head 2 Head

Real Madrid have only played Girona twice. The two teams have won 1 match apiece in what was an abysmal Laliga season for Real Madrid. The Summary ain’t necessary but I am still gonna give it because I got to touch the required limit.

Here is the Summary:

REAL MADRID WINS DRAWS GIRONA WINS
League 1 0 1
Total 1 0 1

What to Expect?

The 2 teams went head to head twice. One out of the 2 matches were won by Girona by 2-1. This happened in October 2017. However the other one was dominated by Real Madrid in March 2018. Real Madrid won by 6-3. These 2 teams may manage to put a fierce battle among each other. Nonetheless, my Real Madrid vs Girona Prediction will go in favour of Real Madrid. It is obvious. Real Madrid have a win probability of 69% while Girona only have 11% of it. Chances of a Draw are only 20%. Real Madrid will win by a great margin. Believing that their defence mess up sometimes, we can conclude that they will win by 4-2. Therefore, my Real Madrid vs Girona Prediction will be in favour of Real Madrid winning by 4-2 or 3-1.

Form

Real Madrid have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played(including friendlies). Girona on the other hand, have only managed 2.

Guide:

W= Won

L=Lost

T=Tied

Real Madrid: WLWWW (Most Recent First)

Girona: TWWLL

 

Real Madrid vs Girona Live Streaming-List of Broadcasters

COUNTRY TV Channels
Spain TelefonicaGOL TV, beIN La Liga
USA beIN Sports
Canada  beINSports , DAZN
Caribbean Sports Max,ESPN
South America ESPN Latin America , DirectTV
Middle-East countries  beINSports
United Kingdom  Eleven Sports
Ireland Eleven Sports
Australia beIN Sports Australia
New Zealand & Pacific Countries beIN Sports
Brazil   ESPN Brazil, FoxSports
Mexico  Direct TV, ESPN Latin
Puerto Rico beIN Sports
Middle-east & North Africa beIN Sports 
South Africa & Sub-Sahara Africa  Super Sport 
Brunei & Malaysiya, Indonesia beIN Sports
Singapore & Philippines beIN Sports, ABC-CBN
Chine & Macau PPTV 
India & Sub-Continent countries Son Six,Son Kix, Geo Super
Scandaniva Viasat Sport 
Thailand beIN Sports
Philippines beIN Sports
Singapore beIN Sports
Vietnam K+
South Korea SPOTV
Macau PPTV
Germany DAZN 
France  beINSports
Italy  FoxSports Italia
Austria DAZN 
Belgium Eleven Sports, TeleNet
Czech Republic DigiTV
Portugal  SportTV
Russian NTV Plus
Ukraine Football1
Turkey beIN Sports
Poland Eleven Sports
Romania & Slovakia DigiSport 
Eastern European Countries Sport Klub 
Switzerland DAZN
Netherlands ZiggoSports
South Korea KBS N Sports & SkySports
Japan WOWOW
Ex-Soviet Countries Setanta Sports
Indonesia Orange TV
Chine & Taiwan PPTV, Guangdong Sports
Some Eastern European NTV Plus
Some Baltic Countries Setanta Sports
Israel One 

————————-

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *