Real Madrid vs Leganes Live Streaming

As Real Madrid take on Leganes, we bring to you Real Madrid vs Leganes Live Streaming/Leganes vs Real Madrid Live Streaming.

Real Madrid vs Leganes Live Streaming

You are Late.

Match over: Real Madrid won by 4-1

Match Info

Head 2 Head

Real Madrid have played Leganes 8 times across all competitions. Real have won 7 of these games. Leganes have only managed 1. Interestingly, the only win for Leganes came in 2017/18 season of Laliga. Could be a belter if Leganes do play well.

REAL MADRID WINS DRAWS LEGANES WINS
League 4 0 0
Cup 3 0 1
Total 7 0 1

What to Expect?

Both Teams have a visible difference between them. This is specially visible from the win probability. Real Madrid has a win probability of 86%! The probability of a draw is 10%. The probability of Leganes winning is 4%. It is pretty visible who would win. Furthermore, in the last 5 head to head matches between these 2 teams, Real Madrid won 4 and lost only 1.

Therefore, my Real Madrid vs Leganes Prediction will be in favour of Real Madrid. Real Madrid will be dominant. Furthermore, Real Madrid vs Leganes Prediction of score will be 3-1 in favour of Real Madrid.

 

Real Madrid vs Leganes Live Streaming-List of Broadcasters

COUNTRY TV Channels
Spain TelefonicaGOL TV, beIN La Liga
USA beIN Sports
Canada  beINSports , DAZN
Caribbean Sports Max,ESPN
South America ESPN Latin America , DirectTV
Middle-East countries  beINSports
United Kingdom  Eleven Sports
Ireland Eleven Sports
Australia beIN Sports Australia
New Zealand & Pacific Countries beIN Sports
Brazil   ESPN Brazil, FoxSports
Mexico  Direct TV, ESPN Latin
Puerto Rico beIN Sports
Middle-east & North Africa beIN Sports 
South Africa & Sub-Sahara Africa  Super Sport 
Brunei & Malaysiya, Indonesia beIN Sports
Singapore & Philippines beIN Sports, ABC-CBN
Chine & Macau PPTV 
India & Sub-Continent countries Son Six,Son Kix, Geo Super
Scandaniva Viasat Sport 
Thailand beIN Sports
Philippines beIN Sports
Singapore beIN Sports
Vietnam K+
South Korea SPOTV
Macau PPTV
Germany DAZN 
France  beINSports
Italy  FoxSports Italia
Austria DAZN 
Belgium Eleven Sports, TeleNet
Czech Republic DigiTV
Portugal  SportTV
Russian NTV Plus
Ukraine Football1
Turkey beIN Sports
Poland Eleven Sports
Romania & Slovakia DigiSport 
Eastern European Countries Sport Klub 
Switzerland DAZN
Netherlands ZiggoSports
South Korea KBS N Sports & SkySports
Japan WOWOW
Ex-Soviet Countries Setanta Sports
Indonesia Orange TV
Chine & Taiwan PPTV, Guangdong Sports
Some Eastern European NTV Plus
Some Baltic Countries Setanta Sports
Israel One 

————————-

 

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *