Sevilla vs Villarreal Prediction and Betting Tips

As Sevilla and Villarreal takes on each other in La Liga matchday 2, we bring to you Sevilla vs Villarreal Prediction and Betting Tips.

Sevilla vs Villarreal Prediction and Betting Tips:

Betting Sites: Bet365 UNIBET bwin betfair williamhill NetBet Ladbrokes
New Customer Offer BetCredits $ 50 $ 200 $ 100 $ 100 $ 50 $ 20
Sevilla 4/6 3/4 7/10 N/A 13/20 37/50 73/100
Draw 16/5 14/5 14/5 N/A 14/5 29/10 11/4
Villarreal 10/3 7/2 18/5 N/A 10/3 18/5 7/2

Sevilla and Villarreal will be taking on each other in the Matchday 2. We may not get an extremely tough match but we can get high quality football. Sevilla will be looking forward to gain a 4-1 victory over Villarreal. Sevilla had a great start this season. It is the start and Sevilla look extremely bright. Sevilla may have failed to impress us before but in the last match, they gained a 4-1 victory in their first La Liga match. Sevilla may have a bright future ahead.

Villarreal, on the other hand, lost the only match it played. Its match against Real Sociedad ended up as a 2-1 defeat for Villarreal. Santi Cazorla will also be the center of attention. He is a mid fielder who recently returned to Villarreal.

Sevilla recently had a Super Copa DE Espana against Barcelona. Barcelona won 2-1.

Sevilla will be looking forward to maintain its streak of destroying the opponents in La Liga while Villarreal will look forward to win their 1st match. Without further ado, lets break down this match.

Sevilla’s Form:

Sevilla are quick on the counter attack. Sevilla can cause a problem to Villarreal. Furthermore, Sevilla has a better squad too. Villarreal may be looking weak but they can not be underestimated. They placed 5th last season while Sevilla was 7th. Sevilla has had amazing signings this season too. They signed players like Andre Silva on loan from Ac Milan. These are exceptional talents. Sevilla still needs to be on guard against Villarreal. They are an exceptional team with way more capability than we may estimate. Some important players are Simon Kjaer and Andre Silva who can be exceptionally dangerous.

Even the slightest mistake by Sevilla may prove to be dangerous. Sevilla has the home ground advantage in this match and we all know how good Sevilla can be in the home ground. Sevilla has the advantage here. Furthermore, out of the last 5 matches, Sevilla lost only 1 and won 4 matches!

Villarreal’s Form:

Villarreal is no small team. They were 5th in last year’s La Liga. They are quite experienced in La Liga Primera Division. Villarreal have been involved in the UEFA Cup and their biggest achievement was to reach the semi finals in Champions League back in 2006. They lost to the runner ups by 1 goal only. However no matter how glorious their past is, they are not playing well right now. Out of the last 5 matches, Villarreal lost 2, won 2 and drew 1. They are not in their top form. In fact they could not win their 1st match in La Liga. Whatever the case may be, Villarreal is struggling to compete. We may have a tough competition but based on how they are disadvantaged, Villarreal may have a tough time winning this one.

[socialpoll id=”2516822″]

Conclusion:

Sevilla vs Villarreal Prediction will be in favour of Sevilla. Sevilla is a better overall team. Out of the last 5 matches between these 2 teams, Villarreal did not win 1 single match. In fact 3 were draw and 2 were won by Sevilla. Furthermore, chances of Sevilla winning this match is 54% while chances of Villarreal winning this match drops as low as 21%. Chances of draw are 25%.

Therefore, Sevilla vs Villarreal Prediction will be in favour of Sevilla to win by 2-1.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *