Today Football Match Prediction: PSG vs Liverpool

Wan’t to know who would win PSG vs Liverpool? Tune up for Today Football Match Prediction for we are the best prediction site free.

Today Football Match Prediction: PSG vs Liverpool:

Paris Saint German and Liverpool have the best teams they could put forward for this match. They will have every motivation to play the match ahead of them.

Paris have only 5 points to their name and that too after 5 matches in group C. Paris are facing elimination early in UEFA Champions League.

However the odds are in favour of Paris Saint German. Having won 15 and losing none of the last 20 matches they played at their home ground, PSG are the favourites to win this match. They are  23/20 (2.15) favourites with Bet365 to put themselves in a spot for top 16. The win probability favours PSG as well. Paris saint German have a win probability of 45%. This is much greater than the 29% of Liverpool. Chances of draw are only 26%.

However winning only this match will not be enough for Paris Saint German to qualify to the next round. Should Red Stars fail to beat Napoli in the upcoming match, Jurgen Klopp’s men will not qualify to the finals. Red Stars have a high chance of winning the match too. They are favoured by Bet365 at 3.20. Red Stars were able to hold draw against Napoli in both of their last 5 matches and there are odds of 3/1 (4.00) on them being forced to settle for a single point once again in this one.

Today Football Match Prediction

These 2 teams have only faced each other thrice. 2 out of these victories belong to Liverpool and 1 victory in favour of Paris Saint Germain. Paris lost their last and recent match against Liverpool by 3-2. It will be interesting to see if they can manage to change the situation around this time.

Our prediction will favour Liverpool for the win. Paris holds the home ground advantage but their players will be more in pressure too. Things would be tough for Paris and their morale might have been shattered. Furthermore, even winning this match might not do them good. It will be an interesting match for the viewers and whatever the results, both teams will put up a great fight. Nonetheless, our prediction will be with liverpool winning the match by 3-2 again.

Today Football Match Prediction: PSG vs Liverpool Live Streaming:

If you are worried about where to watch the match live, then do so on Footbaliv.com. We provide you with all the live streaming for the upcoming matches. You can watch the Live Streaming of Liverpool vs PSG on our UEFA Champions League Live Streaming post. We provide with all the live streamings.

If you are interested to watch other matches, here are other posts that might suite your interest:

We Hope we were able to provide you with the topic you were interested in!

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *