Tottenham vs Liverpool Prediction and Betting Tips

As the Spurs and Liverpool faces off each other in Premier League Matchday 5, we bring to you Tottenham vs Liverpool Prediction and Betting Tips.

Tottenham vs Liverpool Prediction and Betting Tips:

Betting Sites

Bet365 UNIBET bwin betfair williamhill NetBet Ladbrokes
New Customer Offer BetCredits $ 50 $ 200 $ 100 $ 100 $ 50 $ 20
Tottenham Hotspur 13/8 2/1 19/10 2/1 15/8 39/20 19/10
Draw 12/5 27/10 27/10 27/10 13/5 13/5 5/2
Liverpool 31/20 27/20 130/100 7/5 13/10 27/20 130/100

Liverpool is by far the most successful team in Premier League. They are going undefeated and are on top of the standings. On the other hand, the spurs rank 5th with 3 victories and 1 defeat.

Liverpool has had a fierce start. They have already demolished West Ham, Leicester City, Brighton and Crystal Palace. These may not be strong teams but Liverpool had quite the lead against these teams. They beat down West Ham by 4-0! Liverpool are yet to face their first big match and its Spurs who get to be their opponent.

Tottenham has already gone against Newcastle, Fulham, Manchester United and Watford! Watford has been going extremely well this time. The last year’s 14th place are 3rd right now and won against Tottenham too! The Premier League is quite unpredictable this year. Nonetheless, Tottenham already had major matches while Liverpool has their first!

Spurs are quite strong in their own home ground. This means that it will get extremely tough for Liverpool to win the match. Liverpool isn’t no strong team either. We will definitely see a tough match between these teams. Harry Kane has been going off pretty cool and we have other players in form too. Therefore, it may be said that a high scoring draw is at hands.

Tottenham’s Form:

The Spurs are in form. They are extremely well performing and have many players going extremely well. Harry Kane and Lucas Moura have been going well for Tottenham. Tottenham lost 2 out of the last 5 matches they played. They lost against Girona and Watford. Tottenham has won against Fulham, Newcastle and Manchester United! Tottenham is in top form too. They are 5th in Premier League standings this year!

Tottenham has been proving itself. Furthermore, Tottenham will be the hosts. Therefore, they have all the advantages and might even be taking this one.

Liverpool’s Form:

Liverpool is in equally good form. They have gone undefeated in the Premier League until now. Liverpool has won all of the last 5 matches they played. Liverpool scored 9 goals and are the at te top in Premier League standings. Their players are proving to be good too. Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino have been performing well and scoring great goals too. Liverpool is also in form. Although they did not have much tough matches, they are still performing well.

[socialpoll id=”2519542″]

Conclusion:

Both of the teams are strong indeed. The win probability of both teams are quite tough. Chances of Liverpool winning and 42% while the win probability of the Spurs is 32%. The chance of draw drops to 26%. Although it may not see much, Chances of draw is pretty high. Our Tottenham vs Liverpool Prediction will also be a draw.

In the last 5 matches between these teams, we have had 2 draws, 2 victories of Liverpool and 1 victory of the Spurs. This clearly shows how tough the teams are! Therefore, our Tottenham vs Liverpool Prediction will be a draw at 2-2. It will be a similar match as the last one in February 2018 which ended up as a 2-2 draw.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *